- The ONLY pinnable maps in the world with REAL CORK! (No cheap foam board)
- High quality cotton based canvas with a beautiful matte finish
- Custom designed internal frame to support canvas and pinning
- Completely original, unique map styles and designs
- Simple to hang, plus instructions to guide you
- Handmade in Columbus, Ohio, USA
- Fantastic customer service in case you have any questions along the way
Built Like No Other
- FREE Economy shipping to continental USA on orders over $99
- Fast processing! Most orders ship within 1-2 business days
- Personalized orders typically take 1 additional day
- We ship domestically and internationally... nearly anywhere
- Tracking is provided for every order
- Orders are typically shipped via USPS or FedEx
- More Shipping Info Here
Map | 2 Sets of Pins (approx. 50 in each) | Hanging Hardware & Instructions
Standard Legend Reads
Heading: "The World" or "The United States of America"
Line 1: "Past Adventures"
Line 2: "Yet To Explore"
Personalized Text Format
Please include your text in the "Personalized Text (ONLY if selected below)"
box with the following format to avoid ambiguity:
Heading: "Heading Text"
Line 1: "Line One Text"
Line 2: "Line Two Text"
Heading: "Our Conquest"
Line 1: "Past Adventures"
Line 2: "Yet to Explore"
"Not all who wander are lost."
Have questions? Need Ideas?
See our Personalization Guidelines for important information about buying
a personalized map.
Keep It For Years
While it can withstand some time in the sun and is water resistant, it is recommended that you hang your map in a cool, dry spot indoors without direct sunlight and reasonably consistent temperature and humidity. Extreme fluctuations could cause your map to warp or lose canvas tension. These simple precautions will help keep it in great shape for years to come.
This is such an incredibly special art piece! We hope it will be an heirloom treasure that charts the adventures of someone very special!
I love the quality of the map but I ordered the smaller size and it’s extremely hard to read. Some places like Key West can barely even be found. It looks nice hanging on my wall but won’t be able to hold all the pins I would like it to because it is too cramped. I should have gone with a much larger map.
My youngest daughter has one of your maps & my husband admired it every time we visited, so I decided to buy one for him & one for each of the other four kids. They all love them.
The map of the US was well done. The only problem is that I wanted to order a World map. Somehow I made a dumb mistake and am stuck with the wrong map.