- The ONLY pinnable maps in the world with REAL CORK! (No cheap foam board)
- High quality cotton based canvas with a beautiful matte finish
- Custom designed internal frame to support canvas and pinning
- Completely original, unique map styles and designs
- Simple to hang, plus instructions to guide you
- Handmade in Columbus, Ohio, USA
- Fantastic customer service in case you have any questions along the way
Built Like No Other
- FREE Economy shipping to continental USA on orders over $99
- Fast processing! Most orders ship within 1-2 business days
- Personalized orders typically take 1 additional day
- We ship domestically and internationally... nearly anywhere
- Tracking is provided for every order
- Orders are typically shipped via USPS or FedEx
- More Shipping Info Here
Map | 2 Sets of Pins (approx. 50 in each) | Hanging Hardware & Instructions
Standard Legend Reads
Heading: "The World"
Line 1: "Past Adventures"
Line 2: "Yet To Explore"
Personalized Text Format
Please include your text in the "Personalized Text (ONLY if selected below)"
box with the following format to avoid ambiguity:
Heading: "Heading Text"
Line 1: "Line One Text"
Line 2: "Line Two Text"
Heading: "Our Conquest"
Line 1: "Past Adventures"
Line 2: "Yet to Explore"
"Not all who wander are lost."
Have questions? Need Ideas?
See our Personalization Guidelines for important information about buying
a personalized map.
Keep It For Years
While it can withstand some time in the sun and is water resistant, it is recommended that you hang your map in a cool, dry spot indoors without direct sunlight and reasonably consistent temperature and humidity. Extreme fluctuations could cause your map to warp or lose canvas tension. These simple precautions will help keep it in great shape for years to come.
It looks great and you can see right away that it's high quality. Wish the standard text would be something more useful as a custom one is too pricey.
Just such a lovely idea and a wonderful map. I’ve wanted something like this for a while and this map fits the bill.
My husband and I purchased the largest 3-panel map for our condo and we absolutely love it! The size is perfect for pinning a lot of cities. The color scheme of the vintage map is very classic (I recommend the deep blue and bronze pins because they go great with the color scheme!). We get so many compliments on our map and it is inspiring us to travel the world more! Our experience with the customer service team was top-notch. Highly recommend this purchase!
We connected the 3 panels of The World Map. Love the way it looks and easier for our grandkids to understand how the world is all connected;-)