Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the big cities as you uncover the history of our National Parks. You will be proud to visit the places that conserve the natural beauty of our country “for the benefit and enjoyment of the people.” This includes Yellowstone, the first National Park in the world!
Stretching a whopping 14,500 miles, the shortest possible road trip hitting all 47 national parks in the USA will be a massive, yet fulfilling undertaking. Explore mountains, forests, and lakes and discover geysers, hot springs and active wildlife. You can begin at any park on the map and in any direction by following the optimal path laid out.
Notable attraction pit stops:
- Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennessee
- Everglades National Park, Florida
- Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
- Zion National Park, Utah
- Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
- Glacier National Park, Montana
- Olympic National Park, Washington
- Crater Lake National Park, Oregon
- Yosemite National Park, California
Suggested length of trip: 2 months